09 December 2016

Keep it or Give it?

Okay, now we're full-on in holiday season mode and I'm sure you're seeing gift guides galore all over the Internet. So I thought it'd be fun to join in a little and share some goodies I have my eyes on - some are great for other, though most are ideas for gifting myself.

Check out these stylish ideas from one of my fave retailers, Shopbop. They offer a ton of brands and 3-day shipping to most countries with free returns. I think there are some goodies to give, some toasty pieces for the cold weather, and some shoes you could party in. Links below are not affiliate, happy browsing:

Shopbop1
Watches to give (or for yourself) by: Michael Kors / Marc Jacobs / Kate Spade / DKNY / Nixon

Shopbop2
Cozy pieces for winter by: Madewell / Hat Attack / Sperry / Plush / English Factory

Shopbop3

Shopbop4

Shopbop5

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).