15 August 2016

Style Lately

Aug1
I've got the (navy) blues (exact: bag, sandals / sim: shirt, skirt).

Aug2
Gingham for those August days (exact: sunglasses / sim: shirt, loafers, bag).

Aug3
Mint condition (sim: sandals, jeans).

Aug4
This catty skirt (exact: cardigan, top / sim: skirt).

Aug5
Had one of those mornings where having more clothes than I need obviously means
I can't find a thing to wear (exact: flats / sim: tote, blouse, skirt).

Aug6
After-hours dots (exact: sandals / sim: shorts, bag).

Aug7
When you look back at an old outfit and wonder what happened to it (sim: shirt, skirt, shoes).

7 comments:

  1. I'm still keeping an eye out for those mint Boden sandals on eBay in a 39. They pop up every now and then but either not in my size or far too expensive for old shoes. Love all your gingham pieces, everytime I see gingham it reminds me of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Louise! I absolutely adore these sandals but I don't wear them often because I don't want to get them dirty! I do hope you find them in your size though, they are suede and soooo comfy!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tara - Zara has some really cute leopard print pieces out now.

      Delete
  3. The animal print skirt mixed with green and pink - nicely played, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW
    The catty skirt look is fabuloussssssss I just love it !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).