21 March 2016

Weekend Style

I love getting dressed for the weekend when the weather is getting warmer but there's still that faint nip in the air. To me it means sleeping in, then changing into comfortable lightweight layers and my softest jeans with shoes that feel like I'm wearing slippers. I'm missing you already, Saturday and Sunday ...

tan + stripes

Cardigan: Old Navy (sim on sale, sim)
Top: J.Crew (sim, popover style)
Jeans: Old Navy (sim under $35, sim)
Brooch: via Ebay (sim, sim, sim under $14)
Sunglasses: Le Specs jealous games
Shoes: Soludos leather platforms (sim ankle-strapped, suede)
Bag: Coach pebbled duffle (this season's style)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are fab! I have fast become a fan - I have two pairs of the platform ones.

      Delete
  2. Comfortable.Stylish and stunning.!!
    I love the outfit.
    Thanks for sharing.

    http://jazameshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).