29 February 2016

Trench Transitions

spring neutrals spring neutrals

Winter isn't over yet, but temps have been positively spring-like these past few days - or maybe I've been feeling that way just because it hasn't been freezing-butt cold for more than 24 hours - so I broke out some of my transitional pieces, like this trench.

I've also decided to keep this outfit mostly neutral, and let my new favorite shoes do all the talking. I snagged these on winter clearance, so I am going to get as much wear out of them while I still can!

spring neutrals spring neutrals

 Jacket: Banana Republic factory (worn before - sim, sim for $80, pricey)
Sweater: J.Crew cambridge cable (factory version for $30, sim under $20, sim under $15)
Jeans: Loft relaxed skinny (sim, sim under $30)
Scarf: hand-made, not by me (sim under $20, luxe)
Necklace: J.Crew coated crystal (worn before - sim, over-the-top luxe version)
Rings: F21 (sim in gold, sim), c/o INPINK(sim, over-the-top version)
Shoes: Vionic georgia on sale (also in leather, sim, sim under $35)
Bag: Coach turnlock tie (worn before - small version, sim under $200, sim streamlined, sim pricey)

spring neutrals

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).