13 May 2015

Dressed Up Sweatshirt

floral ponte

It was difficult deciding between the top, the dress, the skirt or the pants when Banana Republic came out with this fun graphic floral pattern (I apparently have a thing for bold blue florals this season) but I'm glad I finally settled on the sweatshirt. Aside from being super-duper comfy, it's also so easy to dress up and down ... though I still kind of want the skirt (or the dress) ... decisions, decisions ...

floral ponte floral ponte

Top: Banana Republic floral ponte (worn here - same print on short-sleeve, midi skirt, dress)
Skirt: Chelsea & Theodore (worn here - sim, pricey, steal)
Necklace: Slate skyline via Rocksbox (use code LISAXOXO1 when signing up for your first month free - sim, sim)
Bracelet: Gorjana elea via Rocksbox & J.Crew stone cuff
Shoes: Pour La Victoire mai (worn here - sim stiletto, steal)

floral ponte

floral ponte

11 comments:

  1. It's such a gorgeous print! I am blue obsessed as well, so I might need to look into this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very pretty print, I think it you'd look great in it ... #shoppingenabler ;o).

      Delete
  2. I have the dress version of this print, I do love the colors and pattern of it.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with my dress in the same print, this top is amazing as well...love it paired with that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I regret not getting the dress, it looks great on you!

      Delete
  4. Gahhh I love sweatshirts! This one looks so comfy and cute. Why didn't I see this before I let my gift card expire. Le sigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous print and I love the pop of color as always :)

    Roxi - www.persianfrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty look! I really like the combination of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I saw this shirt on ebay and I really want to buy it. Can you please tell how warm it is? I can't really tell if it is a light material or not.
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ines - the sweatshirt is lightlight - it is smoother than a regular sweatshirt and soft, light-weight. It isn't sheer though. I hope that helps, thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).