18 January 2021

Style Lately


I guess I haven’t really had the opportunity to go to enough places where
I needed to wear a scarf this winter, but I am breaking them out now & reminding
myself that I like it when my neck is all toasty ❤️.
exact: scarf $14 / sweater / shoes
sim: bag $53

I can’t really explain why, but the peek of blue & white stripes works really well
(imo) with the greens in the camo print. I’ll take happy accidental pairings 🌳.
exact: watch / belt
sim: sweater $16 / shirt $47

New year. Same me. That’s OK 👌.
exact: sneakers $39 / sweater
sim: vest / shirt / hair tie $3

#tgif usually means Casual Friday, but if it’s a day where you’ve got to go
into work 🙋🏻‍♀️ & see other humans, you may as well wear your new
fuzzy fair isle 💗.
exact: collar $13
sim: sweater

#wfh day, which means casual & comfy (but still presentable from the waist
up for those video meetings that I 😝).
exact: shirt
sim: sweatershoes / earrings $32

Distracting myself by getting dressed 💛.
exact: bag $19
sim: shirt / sweatshirt $18 / watch

New winter boot alert ❤️.
exact: boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).