19 November 2020

Style Lately

Pink sweatshirt & silk pajama pants. Dressy loungewear for when I have to go
into work but mentally am still in bed 💗.
exact: shoes $40 / sweatshirt on sale
sim: pants $38 / necklace $20

Upgrading my collar game ❤️.
exact: collar $13
sim: blazer $30 / sweater $35

I was out of town this past week due to work & as much as I have missed
being able to freely travel, there’s nothing like being at home
(& sleeping in your own bed) 🥰.
exact: cardigan $26 / shoes
sim: shirt $29

Working from home today means holey jeans are totally acceptable & high
heels are for the ‘gram only 😘.
sim: sweater $20 / shoes on sale / tote

Going to make sweater ponchos a thing again 🍂.
exact: poncho $28
sim: shirt on sale / boots $70 / brooch $28

Feeling like I will need some strength to get through today - so I am donning
some leopard print, bold color & a blazer that makes me feel pulled
together no matter what ❤️.
exact: loafers $63 / belt $24
sim: blazer $30 / shirt $25

Just like that, it’s already November 🍂 And gingham is good all year round 🍁.
exact: sunglasses $59 / flats $35 with SHOPSALE
sim: shirt on sale / sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).