11 August 2020

Style Lately

respect the shoes Aug1
Spotty dottie & a bit of 🍊.
exact: sunglasses $59 / sweater
sim: dress $42 on sale / bag (dupe for $30) / shoes $30 now

respect the shoes Aug2
Going to the office is now an excuse to dress up, so I am pairing two of my oldie
favorites together. ❤️
sim: skirt / blazer

respect the shoes Aug3
A useful thing about have a style IG feed is that I can look through my last few outfits &
figure out which color I need to rotate - next up, more mellow yellow. ☀️
exact: sandals $70 / hat on sale / sunglasses $69 / used version of the tote
sim: blouse $27 now / shorts $18 now

respect the shoes Aug4
Simply does it. 💕
exact: sandals $63 on sale

respect the shoes Aug5
Technically wearing all neutrals today (in my world). Have a wonderful weekend, folks! 🌝
exact: hat / sunglasses $59 / shirt $20 on sale / shorts
sim: sandals $14 now / tote

respect the shoes Aug6
A pairing of contrasts. ❤️
exact: necklace on sale / top

respect the shoes Aug7
The weather is set to be pretty nice today, so I am planning a trip to Puerta Backyarda. 🌴
exact: top / sunglasses $41 on sale
sim: sweater $25 / sneakers $35 / shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).