01 July 2020

Style Lately

respect the shoes June1
My toes may not be thrilled about being stuffed into heels, but I like having an excuse
to dress up again (even if it’s just to go to work) 💕.
exact: skirt $40 / bag
sim: top $18 / shoes $27

respect the shoes June2
All set for casual summer strolling 🌸.
exact: espadrilles $69 / sandals $49

respect the shoes June3
Feeling these floral cropped pants - for the days when I want to look like I’m strolling
my way through Palm Beach (instead of dodging co-workers in the copier room) 🌺.
exact: pants on sale / shirt $20
sim: tote / shoes $45 (with TAKE50)

respect the shoes June4
 Is there such a thing as wearing too many colors? 🌈
exact: sneakers / sweater $69 / gingham $29

respect the shoes June5
Keeping things pretty #basic for the weekend. I hope you all have a wonderful
first day of summer! ☀️
exact: flats $84
sim: jacket $26

respect the shoes June6
I’ve been loving the longer tiered skirts that have been popular the last few summers -
they’re swishy, fun & help keep my pale, bug-bitten legs hidden 💛.
exact: sandals $60 / sunglasses $69
sim: top $60 / skirt $30 / bag $33

respect the shoes June7
“The thing to do, it seems to me, is to prepare yourself so you can be a rainbow in
somebody else’s cloud.” - Dr. Maya Angelou 🌈
from left to right: exact navy $29
sim blue $15 / sim green $50 / sim yellow $36 / sim pink $14 / sim red $30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).