29 May 2020

Style Lately in May

respect the shoes May1
A nod to the red, white & blue on this Memorial Day πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ.
exact: sandals
sim: scarfsweater

respect the shoes May2
#throwback style ... way back when it was Thursday (& I was dressed) 🌈.
exact: sweater
sim: shirt / necklace

respect the shoes May3
I have no complaints about being able to get dressed like it’s the weekend all week long 😎.
exact: sandals / dress / shirtsunglasses
sim: bag

respect the shoes May4
No better time to learn to walk in flatforms, especially when my practice pair is pink πŸ’•.
exact: shoes

respect the shoes May5
I could probably get by in leggings all day, but putting on “real clothes” helps me 
feel like I am preparing to be productive (granted it may just be productive enough to go
to the market so I can restock snacks for my TV watching, but nonetheless ...) πŸ“Ί
exact: shoes
sim: hat / cardigan / shirt / bag

respect the shoes May6
Gone fishing πŸ .
exact: dress / jacket / necklace

respect the shoes May7
A drive-by birthday is a good enough excuse as any to get dressed nowadays 🎈 
What are your excuses to get dressed? 🎈
exact: shirt / dress / sunglasses / mules
sim: tote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).