01 April 2020

Style Lately

repect the shoes Apr1
Keeping recent outfits pretty casual ... & fighting the urge to stay in jammies or
leggings all day (though I don’t always win) 🍄.
exact: blouse $25 + addtl 30% off / shoes / used version of the tote
sim: hat $20 / earrings

respect the shoes Apr2
Since the weather is so nice & warm today, I decided to get dressed up to go to one of 
my fave new places for brunch - My Back Porch Cafe 🍋.
exact: shorts on sale
sim: shirt for $24

respect the shoes Apr3
Florals for spring may not be groundbreaking, but they sure are pretty 🌸.
exact: blouse on sale / sunglasses $59 / tote now $50 / shoes

respect the shoes Apr4
Excited about my new spring shoe lineup, thanks to White Mountain Shoes!
Now I just need an excuse to wear them out ... like walking to the mailbox,
going to the grocery store ... ❤️
exact: sandals $70 / bracelets $20 set of 4

respect the shoes Apr5
Getting dressed because I actually need to leave the house today - want to look like 
“I’ve tried” but not “I’m trying,” if you know what I mean? 🍄
exact: bag / shoes 40% off with SPRING
sim: pants $42 / shirt / hat $27

respect the shoes Apr6
“Dressing up” ripped jeans & a wrinkled shirt with a belt - really going for that
glammed up #quarantinestyle here 🤖.
exact: open knit cardi
sim: shirt now $22 / belt 40% off with SPRING / ring $83

respect the shoes Apr7
A little extra love never hurts ❤️.
exact: shoes 40% off with SPRING / shirt
sim: sweatshirt in ivory or pink / bag $45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).