26 January 2020

Style Lately

Jan20 - respect the shoes 1
There were a lot of colors I used to avoid for one reason or another - like the whole 
spectrum of brown tones (& many, many other hues). I’m making up for lost time a
bit now. Are there any colors that you used to (or still) avoid? 
exact: blazer
sim: sweater on sale for $38 / shirt now $32

Jan20 - respect the shoes 2
Yes I am going to wear two sweaters to work & yes I am going to pretend I am
cool enough to wear one draped over my shoulders (the self-importance lasted
about 30 minutes, btw) 😎.
exact: sweater jacket 30% off / cardigan / used version of the tote
sim: blouse on sale / pumps $50

Jan20 - respect the shoes 3
What can make a pair of leopard print shoes even better? Put a 🎀 on it.
exact: shoes now on sale!

Jan20 - respect the shoes 4
Bringing my own color with me since the weather is so dreadful 🦄.
exact: sweater now $21 with code JANUARY
sim: pants lion print / shoes $89 / tote on sale $118

Jan20 - respect the shoes 5
It’s supposed to be the big post-Christmas sale day, but I don’t think the deals are that
great & I’m feeling retail fatigue. Reminding myself that there’s not a thing I
need by wearing pretty much as many things as possible 😁.
exact: plaid shirt $26 with code JANUARY
sim: vest on sale / denim jacket $44 / striped top under $20

Jan20 - respect the shoes 6
To me, the holiday season is not over until the New Year’s countdown ball drops,
so it’s still perfectly appropriate to bling it on out ✨.
sim: necklace under $20 / jeweled collar $16 + free ship / blazer on sale

Jan20 - respect the shoes 7
I’ve been battling a bad cold this weekend, so it’s nice to have some no-fail closet
staples I can pull together quickly when I need to drag my butt out of the house 🧸.
exact: jacket under $50 (or same print in vest) / boots under $50
sim: sweater on sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).