10 December 2019

'Tis the Season to Gift ... Myself?

When trying to decide on presents for my friends that don't have a specific request, I often think about things that I would like or find fun/interesting. So it goes without saying that I end up coveting items that I intend on giving to others.

Below are some goodies that I am currently browsing as potential good gifts ... or do I want to be greedy and get them for myself?

(By the way, these items are all from Shopbop, one of my fave online retailers. Shopbop offers free fast shipping - and if you log in with your Amazon Prime account, you can get your two-day Prime shipping, even faster!)

shopbop dec 1

shopbop dec 2

shopbop dec 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).