06 December 2019

Style Lately

Dec 1
Casual Friday layering to help me get through the day (brain has left for the
weekend already) 🍁.
exact: jacket $45 before promos / shirt under $20 / boots
sim: sweater

Dec 2
I’m not a big fan of the cold, but I sure do like layering season ❤️.
sim: coat / shirt / striped top / shoes $18

Dec 3
I’m pretty much almost always cold, so I appreciate when it is finally cool enough 
that I can wear a big ole neck warmer around indoors with no funny looks🧣.
exact: scarf $13 + free ship / sweater / clutch 
sim: shoes

Dec 4
These boots look very similar to Sorels but are only about 1/3 of the price -
and they're comfortable 🍁.
exact: boots $55 / socks $6 / sweater

Dec 5
When a look from last fall worked out so well, you gotta wear it the exact
same way again 🍁.
exact: watch / necklace $25
sim: blazer / shirt under $20 / striped top / ring

Dec 6
Consider me easily influenced, but I already feel the need to wear more red
and break out some sparkle ✨.
exact: sweater / clutch
sim: skirt / necklace $24

Dec 7
A bit of leopard print with black and white helps to level up
an otherwise basic outfit 😻.
exact: coat / loafers / used version of the tote
sim: sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).