18 November 2019

Style Lately

Nov1
Outfit from earlier this week when all I wanted was to be warm (& borrowed a
little styling inspiration from the Old Navy web site) ❤️.
exact: jacket 40% off $85 (through Nov. 19) / boots $60
sim: shirt $20 / scarf $48

Nov2
I am always on the search for the perfect “put-together-but-still-laidback” blazer.
I think I may have finally found it ... ❤️
exact: blazer / scarf $13

Nov3
Sunny outfit for a sunny weekend (& yes, they’ll be donuts) 🌞.
exact: striped top / sunglasses $69
sim: sweater / mules

Nov4
Looking forward to a good casual Friday & a weekend with no pressing plans 🍁
Enjoy the peace before the "holiday storm", everyone! 🍁
exact: jacket 40% off $50 through Nov. 19 / chambray shirt $30 / loafers / jeans $40
sim: striped top $26

Nov5
I adore a good oversized sweater that doesn’t make me look like a schlump
but feels like I’m wrapped in a cozy blanket (cozy season) 🤗.
exact: loafers / sunglasses $69
sim: sweater $35 / gingham shirt $58 / clutch

Nov6
This is about as scary-looking as I’m going to get this Halloween, but if you enjoy
dressing up this holiday, you boo you 👻.
exact: jacket 40% off $50 through Nov. 19 / sweater on sale / collar

Nov7
This is probably the first time I’ve worn a statement necklace in months &
months. If you can’t add some extra sparkle in the last two months of the year,
when else can you? 💫
exact: sweater on sale
sim: skirt $37 / shoes $70 / necklace $30

2 comments:

  1. As usual you styled perfect looks!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an excellent pattern mixer! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).