21 August 2019

Decisions, Decisions

My current wish list overflows as we get further into fall fashion. Here are a few items that I am trying to decide on adding to my closet ...

Because my closet is absolutely lacking in leopard print ... not ... I'm currently on the lookout for some leopard printed sneakers. These are my top contenders, though I am leaning towards the snow leopard print since it is different from the standard leopard print which I may or may not already own in droves ...
Shopbop 1

I guess since my mind is on fall fashion, I've had my eye out on some basic camo print as well. I've been wanting a camo bag and am even considering a fanny pack belt bag option. Leaning towards the cross body piece by Ganni, since that would be most versatile ...
Shopbop 2

And lastly, since I am greedy and want all the things, here are some miscellany of items that I am lusting for and trying to justify. I do already own the Ella tote in black and like it as a laptop bag, so I am considering a second color. And the Love patches are simply too cute to resist ...
Shopbop 3
Flats by: Sam Edelman / Totes by: Tory Burch / Earrings by: BaubleBar
Wallets by: MCM / Leggings by: Yummie

1 comment:

  1. The leopard sneakers with the pink stripe, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).