21 June 2019

White Washed

As we're officially in the summer season now, I am looking to add a lot more white to my wardrobe. Something about that hue just feels cooling, plus it never goes out of style. And I can't help but to feel a bit "extra" when I wear white - like, I'm that much put-together that I can dare to keep all this crispness sharp and clean as I go about my day (whether or not that's actually true is beside the point). Here are some beautifully clean pieces that I am loving lately -

Shopbop 1
dresses by cupcakes and cashmere / sandals by MICHAEL Michael Kors / jackets by Levi's
hats by Melissa Odabash / skirts by Free People / bags by ZAC Zac Posen

Shopbop 2
skirts by Keepsake / swimsuits by Karla Colletto / earrings by BaubleBar
tops by TIARE HAWAII / sandals by Villa Rouge / dresses by ASTR the Label

Shopbop 3
dresses by MINKPINK / sunglasses by Le Specs x Adam Selman / shorts by Club Monaco
sneakers by Superga / tees by Moon River / bags by Kate Spade New York


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).