16 March 2019

Style Lately

March 1 style lately
Spring dreaming in my #outfitoftheday. (Reality not shown: add sweater, add coat, 
add quick shuffle to get out of the cold, try not to break ankles in high heels) 🌸.
 exact: shirt / pumps
sim: skirt for $17  / satchel

March 2 style lately
I adore this floral collar but also wondered if it would be too sweet for me ... 
add neon stripes & now it’s all perfectly punchy 🌈.
exact: top on sale / collar

March 3 style lately
Slightly distressed (jeans). Does your work have any rules about jeans? Mine technically
does not but I usually leave the jeans with any distressing for “home use.” 🌿
exact: loafers / used version of the tote
sim: sweater / gingham shirt

March 4 style lately
My pre-spring, casual-but-not outfit formula: blouse, blazer, jeans 🌱.
exact: blouse for $23 / used version of the tote
sim: blazer on sale / heels

March 5 style lately
I used to never ever wear yellow. But ever since fall I have been on a yellow hue kick. 
That will evidently continue into spring ... 🌼

March 6 style lately
When I don’t know what to wear, I reach for stripes or gingham ... or both ❤️.
exact: mules under $25 / sunglasses for $69 / striped sweatshirt
sim: gingham shirt / tote on sale

March 7 style lately
There’s nothing like coming home from work & changing into something comfy &
cas for taco date night 🌮.
exact: coat / shirt / shoes

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).