18 December 2018

Sweater Weather

We're running out of time to get in our last-minute holiday gifts but I still dread the idea of having to go shoulder-to-shoulder with other people in a shopping center this week. So I am thrilled if I can still order my presents online, pay zero dollars for shipping and receive my packages before Christmas.

Good news for my fellow procrastinators, Shopbop has opened a new boutique on Amazon! The Shopbop Boutique has a selection of the best goodies from Shopbop's brands thank you can add to your regular Amazon shopping cart. And if you're a Prime member, your Shopbop goodies will get the same 2-day ship Prime benefits!

❄    ❄    ❄    ❄

And speaking of Shopbop, their regular site is overloaded currently with the best cozy and stylish sweaters right now! Below are a few of my faves, in a range of prices - wallet-friendly wonders to luxe cashmere knits:

Shopbop - under 100
Sweaters under $100: 
Glamorous / Free People / Moon River / 525 America / Line & Dot

Shopbop - under 200

Shopbop - pricey

2 comments:

  1. Love sweaters!! esp. in the winter season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like one of each of these sweaters, please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).