18 September 2018

Style Lately

Sept1
What I’d be wearing if it was cooler - plus why had I had not realized before 
how nubbly soft chenille was?! ⛅️
exact: cardigan for $28 / thermal top / mules on sale
sim: necklace

Sept2
It takes a lot of care to look like you don’t have one 🍁.
exact: striped shirt for $16 / sweater on sale / belt for $45 / watch

Sept3
My footwear & I wear the same shirts 👯‍♀️.
exact: sweatshirt for $55 / espadrilles
sim: satchel only $40

Sept4
Can’t stop playing with my shoes - this time in one of my favorite shade ranges 💗.
Clockwise from top left: exact bow now $55 / exact patent on sale
exact woven / sim red for $35 / exact ankle strap

Sept5
Not wishing time away, but I am looking forward to layering season ❤️.
exact: watch / necklace for $35
sim: blazer / denim shirtstriped top / ring

Sept6
If you haven’t noticed yet, my fall color obsession is honey mustard 🍯🐝.
exact: sweater on sale / pants / loafers / watch / sunglasses
sim: wallet

Sept7
Bows on my toes to dress up a casual Sunday 🎀.
exact: loafers now $55 / striped top / vest
sim: scarf only $19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).