21 July 2018

Late Summer: Take Five

Online browsing lets me virtually play dress-up and put together wishlist outfits. This gives me ideas on new pieces to add to my closet and inspiration on new ways to wear what I already own. Here are a couple outfit ideas that would work for late summer - all with just five pieces or less. They're all pretty much my style since they're cool but not too revealing ... and of course now I also have a bunch of new bags on my wishlist!

(Of course everything below is from one of my fave retailers, Shopbop, and the links are non-affiliated).
Shopbop 1
Earrings by Kenneth Jay Lane / Clutches by Loeffler Randall / Dresses by English Factory
Sandals by Madewell / Sunglasses by Krewe

Shopbop 2
Jackets by BB Dakota / Tees by Stateside / Sneakers by Puma
Watches by Tory Burch / Joggers by MOTHER

Shopbop 3
Sunglasses by Quay / Sandals by Dolce Vita / Dresses by Spell and the Gypsy Collective
Bags by Jerome Dreyfuss / Bracelets by Kate Spade

Shopbop 4
Tops by XIRENA / Necklaces by BaubleBar / Jeans by Levi's
Bags by Cult Gaia / Heels by Malone Souliers

3 comments:

  1. Love what you have selected - I want everything!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That English Factory dress is too cute - and for that price, I may have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have the Kewe sunglasses please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).