12 June 2018

Summer Tiers

I'm a bit obsessed with tiered long dresses right now - they just look like they flow so easily and would gently waft with the cool breeze on a warm summer evening. Granted, being 5'2" means most of these midi-and-long length skirts don't really work for me - but a girl can dream, can't she?

Here are some of my favorite tiered dresses right now, along with some accessories I think they'd pair really well with. (And the links are non-affiliate) -

Shopbop1
Tiered dresses by:
Rebecca Taylor / Cleobella / Carolina K (I love this one!) / WAYF / MDS Stripes

Shopbop2
Bags by:
Tory Burch / Soeur Du Maroc / Lucy Folk / Madewell (on my wishlist) / Kate Spade

Shopbop 3
Earrings by:
Rebecca Minkoff / Gorjana (this one's my favorite) / Shashi / Baublebar / Jennifer Behr

Shopbop 4
Sandals by:
Steven / Splendid / Sam Edelman (I have & love these) / Schutz / KAANAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).