01 June 2018

Style Lately

May1
I’ve been unintentionally wearing the same color palette since Monday so
I may as well round off the week right πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ.
exact: shoes under $35, also in pink & black / skirt now $40 / bag on sale
sim: blouse / necklace

May2
These pups are ready to enjoy their Sunday 🐢.
exact: shoes

May3
It’s Thursday & I’m still standing - considering that a win for today πŸ†.
exact: sweater
sim: skirt in longer length or pencil silhouette / shoes / scarf pricey

May4
Time to break out that pretty dress that makes me shun all sauces & condiments for the day.
sim: jacket on sale for $39 / ring / dress / bag

May5
Mid-week mix-up 🌹.
exact: clutch
sim: shoes / sweater now $27 / skirt on sale

May6
Apparently the color theme for me this week is red, white & blue πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ.
sim: shirt / skirt / shoes / bracelet

May7
Add a black cardi to finish my outfit πŸ–€.
sim: top now $13 / skirt under $27 / wallet / shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).