08 February 2018

Gifting Yourself / February

There are a lot of "give unto others" gift guides swirling around the blogosphere right now thanks to Valentine's Day coming up. So I've decided to put together a list of goodies I would love to add to my own closet that's stylish, fun, comfortable and just a little bitty bit quirky. Hopefully some of these items are things you'd consider gifting yourself - the links are non-affiliate, everything ships for free and you can find it all now at Shopbop:

Shopbop1
Mules by:

Shopbop2
Jackets by:

Shopbop3
Bags by:
Ulla Johnson / Rebecca Minkoff (I actually have this and it's my travel bag - fits my laptop and a ton of other stuff) / Elizabeth and James / Tory Burch / Madewell

Shopbop4
Sleepwear by:

1 comment:

  1. Is there a laptop sleeve in the Rebecca Minkoff backpack? I've been using one of those utilitarian indestructable laptop bags forever and they're great but really not stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).