22 August 2017

August Wish List: Low, Mid & High End (& Bonus Sale)

My personal shopping wish list is never-ending and always-changing. Here are my latest wants - from the actual affordable things all the way to the "I wish I could" dream items. As always, links below are not affiliate. Have a lovely week!

Shopbop 1 LOW
The low I-can-actually-afford-these-things end of my wishlist. Actually about to hit "buy" on that cuddly BB Dakota coat right now even though I won't be able to wear it for probably another two months.

Shopbop 2 MID
The mid have-to-really-think-about-whether-I-want-to-spend-all-that-money-on-one-item part of my wishlist. The Tory Burch purse is a gorgeous shade of red though.

Shopbop 3 LUXE
The true "wish" part of my wishlist - the luxe items. I'm a sucker for a nice handbag and MCM has made a few of my recent favorite silhouettes. 

 As a bonus, Shopbop's sale items are on sale! Starting today for three days only, get an additional 20% off special sale styles with code TREAT20. This promotion ends on Thursday at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. Shop early to get the best picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).