19 July 2017

Style Lately

July1
Can't stop wearing my cherry shorts.
(exact: shorts only $16 w/SHOPSUMMER code, espadrilles on sale plus 20% off,
sunglasses / sim: shirt only $23, clutch)

July2
Wondering why all skirts and dresses don't automatically come with pockets.
(exact: shirt / sim: skirt for $69, tote on sale, shoes)

July3
At least dressed like I can make it through the week.
(exact: shirt / sim: skirt midi length, clutch for $40, sandals)

July4
When you want to jump aboard a trend but think even the Madden versions are too spendy ...

July5
Favorite thing to pair with an airy plaid shirtdress? Mosquito repellent.
(sim: sandals only $18 now, dress, belt, bag for $42)

July6
Cardigan-ing to protect against aggressive office air conditioning.
(sim: dress pricey but on sale, cardigan now $15, shoes, clutch only $29)

July7
Picnic tablecloth prints forever.
(exact: hobo bag on sale, sandals also on sale / sim: shirt, skirt with pink)

4 comments:

  1. I know we talked about how overpriced that trend is so I'm super excited about that $24 pair!

    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's hard not to want them in both colors! I think the Soda brand also has an option that is sim for only $20!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow Lisa how many great choices.
    Sometimes I wish you were my neighbour and I could knock on your door and ask you to look at my closet and put some cool looks together...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).