16 February 2017

Spring Dreaming

It's been a pretty mild winter thus far for me in the Southeast, so please forgive me for already dreaming of pretty things for spring. Here are some warmer weather pretties that I currently have my eyes on from Shopbop. Links below are direct and these stylish pieces are all available now. My wish list is getting long ...

Shopbop1
Dresses by: Three Dots / Milly / English Factory (under $100!) / Endless Rose / DVF

Shopbop2
Tops by: Madeworn Rock / Cooper & Ella / Tibi (ruffly perfection) / Anna Sui / A.P.C.

Shopbop3

Shopbop4
Jackets by: Free People / Soia Kyo (on my wishlist!) / Blank Denim / Petit Bateau / Club Monaco

1 comment:

  1. The blue and yellow dresses are so pretty! I think I may need at least one of them in my life ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...