19 January 2017

Style Lately

Jan1
Spotted (exact: sneakers, striped shirt, jeans on sale / sim: ring, cuff for $22).

Jan2
Silk scarf and blazer makes me look pulled together even if I don't feel it
(factory version of the blazer on sale / sim: scarf for $40, shirt, bag for $30).

Jan3
Wishing I still had this skirt (sim: skirt for $23, shoes, bag).

Jan4
Prep in red pants (factory version of the blazer on sale / sim: shirt, belt).

Jan5
Winter plaid (exact: shirt on sale plus 40% off / sim: necklace).

Jan6
Taking advantage of mild winter temps (exact: bag on sale / sim: jacket, shirt, shoes under $40).

Jan7
Shoes to dress up a casual outfit (exact: bag / sim: sweater, shoes).

8 comments:

  1. I love the sneakers on the first shot !
    I'm wondering why you got rid of the flower print skirt..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sneakers! I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sneakers! Could you please let me know where the boucle jacket in the second to last picture is from? Love it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there - it's an oldie from J.Crew. You can find the original sometimes on Ebay - look up "boucle peplum J.Crew" or something like that. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).