08 August 2016

Pre-Fall Style: Take Five

Alright, it's still only August, but school's already back in session here in the Southeast and most retailers are starting to release fluffy sweaters and wool coats, so it's inevitable that I'm already thinking of fall wear.

However, it's going to be pretty darn warm around here until late September at least, so realistically I've got to look into pieces that I can wear now and when it actually starts getting cold. So take a look at some of my outfit ideas that I put together from Shopbop's wide selection of wares using only five easy pieces (and all the links are not and not affiliate, so please click away):

Aug1
Dresses by BB Dakota / Scarves by Marc Jacobs / Sneakers by Charlotte Olympia /
Crossbody bags by MCM / Bracelets by Salvatore Ferragamo
Aug2
Blouses by Just Female / Vests by Club Monaco / Jeans by 7 For All Mankind /
Totes by Clare V. / Booties by Michael Kors

Aug3
Tunics by Free People / Jeans by Blank Denim / Scarves by Kenzo /
Bags by Milly / Flats by Tory Burch

Aug4
Knits by ElevenParis / Outerwear by Cupcakes and Cashmere / Bags by Madewell /
Necklaces by Heather Hawkins / Sneakers by Superga

8 comments:

  1. Both pairs of sneakers are ::swoon:: worthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I don't need anymore shoes, but I am having a hard time resisting the Supergas, especially for the price!

      Delete
  2. MUST.HAVE.THOSE.LEOPARD.SNEAKERS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a hard time resisting them myself - but I'm not sure I am cool enough to pull them off!

      Delete
  3. Those MK booties are so dreamy! Wishlist for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).