11 May 2016

Spring-ing for the Weekend

There are so many pretty new looks for spring right now that I'm looking at cute casual pieces that are outside of my normal style scope for weekend wear (off-shoulder anything, I'm looking at you).

Shopbop carries a ton of designer name brands and styles with free expedited shipping to most countries, so they've been my go-to online retailer to peruse new-to-me brands and styles.

Here's an idea on some warm weather goodies I'm lusting after (and I'm partners with Shopbop so the links are direct, not affiliate or commissionable - please click away) -

 Straw hats by: Rag and Bone / Janessa Leone / Eugenia Kim / Ace of Something (for $70)

 Sunglasses by: Prada / Le Specs (under $70) / Stella McCartney / Karen Walker 

 Off-shoulder dresses by: Nicholas / Club Monaco / re:named (only $60) / MDS
 
 Weekend bags by: Monserat De Lucca (for $85) / Serpui Marie / Rebecca Minkoff / Milly

Strappy shoes by: Loeffler Randall / Soludos (under $90) / Kate Spade / Sigerson Morrison

2 comments:

  1. I adore the off-shoulder look but I am scared to try it - I avoid anything that requires me to have to wear a strapless bra, blech!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, but I'm seriously tempted, there are so many cute looks!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).