14 March 2016

Green Days

I'm not necessarily big on theme dressing, but with St. Patrick's Day coming up this week, it has reminded me how little I tend to wear the beautiful color green. So I thought it'd be fun to pull together some outfit ideas for this week centered around green.

For Work:

work green leopard May6

Casually:

casual green gingham casual green bar

Take Me Out:

going out green jeweled 1A leopard clutch

* This post contains links to Shopbop, a sponsor of Respect the Shoes. The content is my own and all "other" links are direct, not affiliate. 
Thank you and have a lovely week!

7 comments:

  1. Green used to be my favorite color and still is my second favorite color but I just never find any decent green pieces that I think work for me. I love your little green stash!

    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have more green than I think but I def don't wear it enough, it's such a beautiful hue!

      Delete
  2. Green with animal print is the perfect combination! And the pop of red is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I started color-coding my wardrobe I noticed a severe lack of green and have since started keeping my eye out for more green pieces. I love that lace skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The lace skirt is one of my faves - JC came out with a black version as well and I adore the green one so much that I am scouting our Ebay for the black!

      Delete
  4. Equipped with a sexy stiletto heel adding a touch of attitude to her gorgeously crafted shape, Christian Louboutin spiked flats are perfect for the warm weather.
    Christian Louboutin 8CM Red Leather Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 8CM Rose Leather Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 8CM Sky Blue Leather Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 8CM white pointed Sandals

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...