Hey ladies! In no particular order, here's a retrospect of some of my favorite stylish pieces from 2014:
1. Liberty floral print blazer. This has fast become a fave Liberty of London print for me and one of my best Ebay finds. To me, it's a natural pairing with navy stripes.
2. Gold sandals. I did wear these to death over the summer and into early fall.
3. Navy eartha satchel. Textured, gold-tone hardware, winged shaped, I was all in.
4. Striped bow loafers. Just yes, please!
5. Jacquard flared skirt. A bit out of my norm, but so fun and flippy.
6. Coral beaded necklace. Another item I wore ad nauseum over the spring and summer months.
7. Printed slouchy pants. Printed, elastic at the ankles, slouchy. Probably a style textbook "no" but I finally found my perfect pair of dressy-cas pants.
8. Striped bow pumps. Just look at them. How could I have said no?
9. Bright puff-shoulder coat. The color is wow and the puffed detail actually made my usual man-shoulders look nearly dainty.
10. Kente print skirt. So puffy, so colorful, too fun to refuse. First Etsy clothing purchase.
What have been some of your own faves for 2014?
And I hope you all have a lovely New Year's and wish the best for everyone in 2015!