Thanks for making this an amazing blog year for me, ladies. To round out 2012, here's my personal Top Ten faves from this past year!
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
1. The tillary tote. I don't typically need a bag this large but I adore the shape, the colors ... and for $60 - yes, please!
2. Monogram necklaces. Yes, it is all about me sometimes.
3. The chiffon skirt. Who would have thought a typical party fabric in a total girlie hue would end up being such an easy to reach for work piece for me.
4. J.Crew outerwear. The downtown field jacket has been my go-to travel jacket. The excursion vest is my first puffy vest ever and I am wearing that thing everywhere now.
5. Pencil skirts. Love the silhouette. Still trying to nail down this whole "walk like a lady" thing though.
6. Colored pants. There's a first year for everything for me.
7. Neon pink. Yes, it's been one bright spring and summer.
8. Red, white, blue. Classic combo. Can't get enough of it.
9. I have a mild stripes addiction. So of course what did you think would happen when my eye caught this flippy skirt?
10. Critter tops. The more the merrier.
As for looking towards 2013, I like to think of a quote by C.S. Lewis: There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
Have a wonderful New Year's!
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
What has been some of your favorite purchases or styles for 2012? What "wardrobe completing" items are you looking to score next year?