1. Taking a vacation at the end of this year is what I am most looking forward to about the holidays.
2. I hate having to decide on which outrageous pair of socks to wear (that no one will see but me). Lime green? Polka dots? Bold stripes?
3. If I had to pick only one, my (comfiest) pair of distressed jeans is the favorite item in my closet.
4. Yesterday, I should have eaten more green tea ice cream at the buffet.
5. I love being able to decide on which TV channel to watch at night. ESPN or ESPN2?
6. Almost losing my mom two years ago was the moment that changed my life.
7. I am secretly a dork because I collected pencils and stamps as a kid (and still have my stash!)
8. Sea cucumber was the worst thing I ever ate.
9. You can tell I am angry when I become even quieter than usual.
10. Snakes (but surprisingly not snake prints) scare the heck out of me.
11. My favorite useless skill is knowing enough Chinese to know when people are talking about me, but not being able to retort in kind.
12. Internet memes crack me up.
13. One thing I’d like to do before the year is out is watch Breaking Dawn: Part 1.
14. If I had a theme song, it would be Forever Young. I’ll always remain a big kid.
15. Leaving my hair down is my favorite way to stay warm in the winter.
16. I would love a Burberry trench to be my next big splurge.
17. The best thing I like about blogging is all the wonderful girls I’ve gotten to know.
18. My least favorite thing about blogging is keeping my urge to shop in check after seeing other bloggers wear items beautifully.
19. Unseeded with a losing record and upsetting the #2 doubles team en route to Regionals was my favorite memory from high school.
20. One of my New Year’s resolutions for 2012 is improving my self-photography.
Thanks for participating, Cee - and have a great weekend, ladies!