02 December 2011

Five Minutes With {To Brighten My Day}

I'm excited about this edition of Five Minutes With ... because I'm in love with the way this blogess pairs and layers pieces together, always with a pop of something - color, bling, scarves, you name it. She has a young and classically modern way of dressing for work that is easily relatable to me and I talk inspiration from. A lot of you may already know her because she is a popular regular in the petite style blogging community but her sartorial sense is anything but diminutive - here's Cee from To Brighten My Day!


1. Taking a vacation at the end of this year is what I am most looking forward to about the holidays.

2. I hate having to decide on which outrageous pair of socks to wear (that no one will see but me). Lime green? Polka dots? Bold stripes?

3. If I had to pick only one, my (comfiest) pair of distressed jeans is the favorite item in my closet.

4. Yesterday, I should have eaten more green tea ice cream at the buffet.

5. I love being able to decide on which TV channel to watch at night. ESPN or ESPN2?

6. Almost losing my mom two years ago was the moment that changed my life.

7. I am secretly a dork because I collected pencils and stamps as a kid (and still have my stash!)

8. Sea cucumber was the worst thing I ever ate.

9. You can tell I am angry when I become even quieter than usual.

10. Snakes (but surprisingly not snake prints) scare the heck out of me.


11. My favorite useless skill is knowing enough Chinese to know when people are talking about me, but not being able to retort in kind.

12. Internet memes crack me up.

13. One thing I’d like to do before the year is out is watch Breaking Dawn: Part 1.

14. If I had a theme song, it would be Forever Young. I’ll always remain a big kid.

15. Leaving my hair down is my favorite way to stay warm in the winter.

16. I would love a Burberry trench to be my next big splurge.

17. The best thing I like about blogging is all the wonderful girls I’ve gotten to know.

18. My least favorite thing about blogging is keeping my urge to shop in check after seeing other bloggers wear items beautifully.

19. Unseeded with a losing record and upsetting the #2 doubles team en route to Regionals was my favorite memory from high school.

20. One of my New Year’s resolutions for 2012 is improving my self-photography.


Thanks for participating, Cee - and have a great weekend, ladies!

10 comments:

  1. This was uber fun to read! I'm a petite blogger too...so excited to discover another blog full of fabulous inspiration.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool post and way for us to get to know about other bloggers with amazing style. Cee, you are one classy chick! I'm totally with you on seeing Breaking Dawn part 1 before 2012 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first and last looks- so pretty!!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview :) I love getting to know bloggers more :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love having the chance to get to know bloggers in a different way! Cee and I totally have the same useless skill. lol

    http://www.petitetherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job here. i love it all.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her comment about understanding Chinese but not speaking it. Sometimes it's a good skill to have (and others not know you have it!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...