23 November 2011

I'm Thankful

IMG_9606

I'm thankful for ...
  • My loving and healthy parents
  • The loyalty of my pup
  • The luxury of being able to choose my food and eat as much of it as I want
  • Every day
  • My blog
  • Sunshine through the windows
  • My health
  • My fellow bloggers and readers
  • Being able to travel
  • The love of my BF

IMG_9610 IMG_9626

  • Being able to be upset about imperfect nail polish technique
  • My big sis and her guidance
  • Jillian Michaels virtually busting my ass
  • Having a home big enough for me to complain about not being able to decorate
  • My nephew and his innocence
  • Disposable income
  • Being gainfully employed
  • Seeing my family for the holidays
  • The drama on the Real Housewives being a hundred times worse than anything I could think up
  • Warmth when it is cold
  • Braver people than I who fight so I don't have to

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, ladies. What are you thankful for today?

IMG_9632

Sweater: Moth via Anthropologie jeweler's choice (worn here - sim in pink here, navy here, luxe here)
Skirt: Limited high-waist (worn here - sim here, wool here)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction swim n fool (worn here - sim here, here)

18 comments:

  1. You look GREAT, and I love the new styling idea for the Jewelers Choice!
    Happy Thanksgiving. :) Hope your day is relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit!

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Lisa!!! I adore that outfit girl. I can't get over the gorgeous collar to that sweater. What an amazing color. You look like a doll! LOVE ALL that you are thankful for and have a wonderful holiday. ((HUG))

    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post Lisa! I love all your thankfuls and I am thankful for you! This necklace is stunning and I love the pairing of the mocha and red! Enjoy your holiday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore that sweater! happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for your blog too :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving!!
    You look fabulous in that sweater, the collar detail is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving...that cardi is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving! You look fabulous - love the detailed collar on the sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy thanksgiving! you look great in that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Thanksgiving Lisa!! You look lovely. I love the cardigan details.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice sweater! I'm thankful for health, my job, my friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obsessed with this outfit- you look adorable!! And so many things to be thankful for :) Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fantastic in coral! And love those shoes. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am thankful that you blog:) And loads of other things....

    ReplyDelete
  16. eeek love this outfit! Have a very happy Thanksgiving Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Lisa!!

    Love the coral necklace : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...