I think we all know that blogging takes a lot of work and as an unofficial second job it is sometimes difficult to find time away from "your regular life" to be able to post regularly. So I give big props to those ladies who post almost daily, and especially this gal who makes the time to also find interesting related news, locate deals, sacrifices sleep on a regular basis just so we can get an upper hand on sales, and opens her blog up to her readership so everyone can share tips and form a sense of community. All with humor, grace, tech-savvy and a flair for the fabulous accessory.
So I don't think this fantastic blogger needs any further introduction - here's one of my favorite Anthrophiles, and yours, Roxy from Effortless Anthropologie!
1. The NYC skyline makes me smile.
2. I hate having to decide on my favorite anything.
3. The best thing I like about blogging is having a creative outlet that’s all mine.
4. My least favorite thing about blogging is hand cramps.
5. I would love to learn to drive race cars.
6. Most people don’t know that I started going grey at the ripe old age of 21.
7. Going to college was the moment that changed my life.
8. I’ve always wondered why it always rains the day I forget my umbrella.
9. Tuna tartare with a raw egg was the worst thing I ever ate.
10. To be brave is to do the right thing even when there are personal costs.
11. You can tell I am angry when my entire face turns beet red.
12. Flying scares the heck out of me.
13. Phantom Planet’s “Big Brat” is my favorite song of the moment.
14. My favorite useless skill is remembering cheat codes to Sega Genesis games.
15. Back-country snowboarding is the craziest thing I’ve ever done.
16. Mitch Hedbergcracks me up.
17. Whatever I wore yesterday is the favorite item in my closet.
18. Playing beer pong is what I am most likely to be found doing during a party.
19. It wouldn’t be the holidays without a glass of spiked eggnog with my buds.
Thanks so much for participating, Roxy! And ladies, if you have not yet visited her site, do so immediately! If you're not already an Anthropologie fan, she will make you one!