09 November 2011

Five Minutes With {Effortless Anthropologie}

Greetings from abroad, ladies! I am over the moon excited about this edition of Five Minutes ... not only because it features one of my favorite daily reads and go-to resources for to one of my delighted-upon retailers, but also because I know that many of you lovely ladies share the same sentiments for this do-it-all blogger.

I think we all know that blogging takes a lot of work and as an unofficial second job it is sometimes difficult to find time away from "your regular life" to be able to post regularly. So I give big props to those ladies who post almost daily, and especially this gal who makes the time to also find interesting related news, locate deals, sacrifices sleep on a regular basis just so we can get an upper hand on sales, and opens her blog up to her readership so everyone can share tips and form a sense of community. All with humor, grace, tech-savvy and a flair for the fabulous accessory.

So I don't think this fantastic blogger needs any further introduction - here's one of my favorite Anthrophiles, and yours, Roxy from Effortless Anthropologie!


1. The NYC skyline makes me smile.

2. I hate having to decide on my favorite anything.

3. The best thing I like about blogging is having a creative outlet that’s all mine.

4. My least favorite thing about blogging is hand cramps.

5. I would love to learn to drive race cars.

6. Most people don’t know that I started going grey at the ripe old age of 21.

7. Going to college was the moment that changed my life.

8. I’ve always wondered why it always rains the day I forget my umbrella.

9. Tuna tartare with a raw egg was the worst thing I ever ate.

10. To be brave is to do the right thing even when there are personal costs.


11. You can tell I am angry when my entire face turns beet red.

12. Flying scares the heck out of me.

13. Phantom Planet’s “Big Brat” is my favorite song of the moment.

14. My favorite useless skill is remembering cheat codes to Sega Genesis games.

15. Back-country snowboarding is the craziest thing I’ve ever done.

16. Mitch Hedbergcracks me up.

17. Whatever I wore yesterday is the favorite item in my closet.

18. Playing beer pong is what I am most likely to be found doing during a party.

19. It wouldn’t be the holidays without a glass of spiked eggnog with my buds.


Thanks so much for participating, Roxy! And ladies, if you have not yet visited her site, do so immediately! If you're not already an Anthropologie fan, she will make you one!

18 comments:

  1. Hooray for Roxy!! She's definitely my go-to blog for anything Anthro-related. On a typical Tuesday morning, my first stop is Roxy, then Anthro :)

    I definitely echo the appreciation of Roxy's efforts in placing so much dedication to her blog and maintaining the Anthro community informed and interconnected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great profile! Roxy really is an inspiration. She's clearly fantastic at her day job and also an extremely dedicated, knowledgeable blogger in addition to being a smart, savvy, stylish person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxy rocks!!! Thanks for this series and profile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to see Roxy features- love her, and it was so fun getting to know a bit more about her!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this feature - and Roxy, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, I love Mitch Hedberg too (we're sorry, this escalator is temporarily stairs...)

    Love the leather jacket with the ruffly mustard dress. classic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Roxy! Love her last outfit with the leopard print bag. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was so fun to learn more about Roxy!! Thanks for the great feature Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great feature. I love her blog (and yours too!). I also love Mitch Hedburg. He will always be one of my favorite commedians. My husband and I were lucky enough to see him twice, and he was just so witty and smart.

    xo,
    Shannon
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Roxy's blog. It's my go to blog on sale days for sure. She is one amazing woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Lisa for featuring another awesome blogger. I visit Roxy's blog at least once a day...her blog is pretty fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Roxy is my first stop every day of the week. She is truly a fabulous Blogger with a head on her shoulders. She handles it all with style and grace. Proof is right there in number 10. It was an honor to meet, shop and have lunch with her in NYC recently. I only wish I had been sitting next to her so I could hear every word she spoke. She is surprising soft spoken.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Read her blog every Tuesday for sure...if not several more times during the week! Thanks so much for all your work Roxy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Anthropologie! And she's a sweetheart! Roxy has great style and a charming sense of humor. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always classy, always precise, always on top of it. I never miss one of Roxy's posts. I turn beet red when I'm pissed too. Can't say I could be any help on Sega Genesis though! This was a great post, Lisa! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing looks. Love the plaid jacket.

    Patience
    Enter my Giveaway to win a $118 Bracelet:
    J-Crew Pave Bracelet Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  17. loves that Roxy! it was fun reading more about an amazing, hard working woman :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...