Happy Monday, ladies! I hope you and yours get more treats than tricks out of this hallow-day I'm sorry, I can't help it and you have your fill of choco treats, Turkish delights, high octane cocktails or whatever shakes your tail feathers.
I'd likes to introduce another favored blogger of mine in this edition of Five Minutes ... a gal who takes Halloween seriously with her fam. She is a do-it-all mom and go-getter who may appear all prepster chic on the outside, but has a rock 'n roll heart. She is a varsity-level thrifter and closet diver and I would Rachel Zoe-style D-I-E if I could have gorgeous bouncy hair like hers. Most of you already know and love her for her style and wit, but if you don't, please allow me to introduce you to Eleanor from Shopping the Closet!
1. When I want to get away from it all I like to read a book ~ I am a voracious reader! Once I start a good book I don’t stop until I am done with it!
2. My family makes me smile.
3. I hate having to decide on what to have for dinner.
4. Drinking hot chocolate is my favorite way to stay warm in the winter.
5. Most people don’t know that I was a total punk rocker through my teens and early 20s!
6. Yesterday, I should have made sure I had a quarter for the library parking meters! I drove all the way back home to get one!
7. Becoming a mom at 20 years old was the moment that changed my life.
8. I can’t live without my iPhone.
9. Miracle Whip was the worst thing I ever ate.
10. I love being asked to go shopping.
11. I hate being asked to play board games ~ BORING!
12. My childhood home (it was haunted!) scares the heck out of me.
13. I wish more people would start being accountable for their decisions/actions.
14. Sneaking out my house in the middle of the night during high school and sneaking back in before my mom would wake me up to get ready for school is the craziest thing I’ve ever done.
15. My favorite room of the house is the family room.
16. Travelling to Europe with hubby and the kids fell off my to-do list for 2011.
17. If I had a theme song, it would be Eleanor Put Your Boots On by Franz Ferdinand ~ my daughter thinks they wrote it about me! Shhh…
18. I need to stop being so controlling ~ I’m a total Type A personality!
19. Chatting and having a drink is what I am most likely to be found doing during a party.
20. It wouldn’t be the holidays without having my extended family with us.
Thanks again for playing along, Eleanor! And have a fantastic day, ladies!