18 October 2011

And the Winner is ...


After moments of arduous deliberation (OK, about as long it took to count the number of qualifying entries and plugging it into random.org), we ended up with 130 comments, 128 of them being qualifying entries - and the random number generator picked:


And that means the winner of a $50 gift card of her choice (her choice being J. Crew) is:


(Thanks much, eek, I'll be sending you an e-mail soon for your deets to send the gift card.)

And many many thanks to all your lovely readers for participating in this giveaway and enjoying my little blog. I hope you'll all sit and stay awhile!

4 comments:

  1. Woot! Imagine my surprise and delight to see my name! Thanks so much Lisa - you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    cool blog!
    Follow each other :) ? i'll wait your answer on my blog!
    xx
    www.feedyourfashionmind.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...