23 September 2011

Five Minutes With {little tin soldier}

I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but this week has seemed to take forever to go by! I'm majorly swamped right now and have some serious business traveling up ahead of me so is it OK if I look forward to the middle of October already? And now that I'm done whining, let's get to some fun stuff -

Welcome to another edition of Five Minutes With ... This week we're featuring one of my favorite creative fashion bloggers. From her outfit of the day drawings to her hand-made jewelry to her artistic home decor, Linda from little tin soldier is a crafty dynamo (and pro thrifter). Plus she has the fantastic ability to pull together the simplest pieces and make them look chicly laidback and ladylike. Here's a bit about Linda - I love her, I hope you do too!


1. Tomorrow, I plan to make pizza with M and enjoy a glass or two of moscato!

2. Jemaine on Flight of the Conchords cracks me up.

3. I hate having to decide on sushi. I want everything.

4. I love being asked to read a story again (and again) to my students.

5. The best thing I like about blogging is making friends.

6. My least favorite thing about blogging is getting spam from wig companies. Someone somewhere thinks I have fake hair.

7. A silk shirt is the favorite item in my closet.

8. I would love to learn to play piano. It's a little late for that, but I can dream.

9. Most people don’t know that I am 30 years old.

10. Graduating from college was the moment that changed my life. I'm the only person in my family with a bachelor's degree and master's degree, and they're very proud of me. My parents, aunts, and uncles all immigrated to the United States.


11. I can’t live without my pug. She's my ever hungry, ever shedding sidekick.

12. My latest purchase was a St. John suit from the thrift store.

13. I’ve always wondered why popcorn turns stale so quickly. You can't save it-- might as well eat the whole bag.

14. Salt and vinegar potato chips are the worst thing I ever ate.

15. To be brave is to follow your heart with a map from your brain with GPS from your gut.

16. I wish I could be friends with Oprah. Doesn't everyone?

17. Lizards scare the heck out of me.

18. My favorite useless skill is wiggling my nose.

19. One thing I’d like to do before the year is out is thrift a DVF dress.

20. My favorite room of the house is our living room. I'm cheating because we have an open floor plan and it includes the dining room and reading nook, too.


Thanks for participating, Linda - and stay tuned, ladies, for another fashionable blogger feature soon!

14 comments:

  1. What a fun feature! Linda is adorable, I'm excited that you introduced me to her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her, always so creative with her outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart Linda and her too-adorable pug! Thanks for including her in this feature, she's one of my favorite bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this feature! Linda is such a sweetheart and her blog is so cute too.

    Btw, love your new header! (or not so new? I've been out of the loop) but it is super cute!

    Have a good weeked :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute interview. i will definitely check Linda out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new feature too!! Thanks for introducing me to Linda. Her blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing!
    I love discovering these "new" bloggers through you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda is fabulous! I love the little quizzes you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for featuring these fabulous bloggers. This feature is a wonderful way to meet new talented bloggers. I really like Linda's paper doll illustrations - very creative.

    Btw - I really like your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great feature! I'm off to check out Linda's blog....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the feature, Lisa! It's hard to follow Rosa (who is a-may-zing) but I can try. :o)

    Hope you, BF, and Pacey have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love linda, and the style of this interview. well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...