05 May 2011

Respect the Outfits (You & Your Pets)

I won't bog down this post with my typical over-wordiness, because we need to get to the pretty girls and their adorable fur babies. So without further ado, here's this week's Respect the Outfits reader post, featuring you and your pets:

♥  Kristin from Lovely Apidae with Kya:


Dress: Anthropologie / Cardigan: Anthropologie Back Porch Blouse / Stockings: Hue / Rain Boots: J. Crew / Necklace: Botanical Bird

♥  Jenn from Complex Cardigans with Buddy:


♥  Callandra from Petite Early Morning Style with Eckles:

Polka dot dress - H&M / Yellow ballet flats - Target / Olive military jacket - Forever 21

Anne from My Own Little Spot with Bailey:

Ralph Lauren headband / Ralph Lauren earrings and necklace / Anthropologie Scottie Dog Romper / Anthropologie belt / Coach shoes

♥  Laura from Anthro Closet Chaos with Heishe:

Powdered Pigment Dress - by Tracy Reese - Anthro March 2011 / Opaque Tights in Brown - by Hue - 2009 / Lass and Laddie Oxfords - by Poetic License - Anthro Aug 2010 / Green Line Satchel in Ochre SS09 - by Orla Kiely - July 2009

♥  Anjali from Love and Wardrobe with Chutney:



♥  Chantilly from Chantilly Songs with Scout:

anthropologie parted petals cardi- ebay / plaid camp shirt- ? vintage / pants- uniqlo / red easy spirits- thrifted /
necklace- dreamcatcher from foxwoods strung on cord

♥   ♥   ♥   ♥

As for Pacey and I - well, we get what we get. No amount of doggie treats, cooing about her good dogness, or promises of long walks by the lake would make her get over her sudden case of camera shyness or want to play/wrestle/knaw at my arm. And yes, the pic-taking took so long the light was changing in the room. So here we are:

IMG_3986 IMG_4011

IMG_3998 IMG_4013

Top: Forever 21 extended hem dot (worn here before)
Skirt: Anthropologie Edme & Esyllte circle the globe (worn here before - similar print here, buttoned here)
Shoes: Bandolino (worn here before - similar here, here, luxe here)
Necklace: J. Crew pearl cluster (worn here before - similar here, ivory here)

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful ladies with beautiful pets! I love this feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! They are all so cute!
    A camera shy dog, how adorable!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love it when you feature the pets!!
    Pacey is too cute- I love the look he's giving the camera in the second pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the felines! And I adore the canines too! Lisa, Pacey is almost as big as you. Can you even pick her up anymore? Thanks for one of the best feature posts on the Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pacey is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea!! I love the top right picture of you and Pacey!! Animals are so funny..

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. You never "bog down" any posts with "over-wordiness"!!! I love reading your stuff. It's very funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lost my comment again! Basically, these pets are adorable and I love their names :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! I love all the dog/kitty Mamas :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, they are all so cuuuuute!! the pets are making all these outfits even more awesome :)

    also thanks again for featuring me, lisa! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, what an awesome post. Love all the little pets. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute pictures! I love the tulip field Kristin and her dog walked in too, really nice photography!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwhh, I love seeing everyone with their pets. Great feature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everyone looks great! Cute pets!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kitties! Puppies! Love! I lost track of time- the kitties have been battling it out around my outfit photos so I thought there should be something there but I forgot to send anything. I think the cats'll be okay with missing out on their moment...

    Now the big question- what's the best way to remove pet fur from your clothing? I'm at wits end...

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is such a cute post. Had me go "awww" all the way to the end. I love those photos of you and Pacey...that's what i call puppy love!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for including us in your feature. Chutney is a pretty standoffish little dude (you'd never know he just turned 1 in 12/10), but he does enjoy watching my morning photo session and, sometimes, if I'm really lucky, he'll join in.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Laura - Pacey now weighs almost twice as much as she did when we first got her four months ago! I do kind of hope she's done growing, she's a total bed hog!

    thedamngreendress - My best way of removing pet hair? I just stop wearing dark colors - and have to watch wear I lay my clothes, because Pacey loves to dive and roll over a pile of anything! So yeah, I just live with it and thank goodness Pacey's winter coat days are behind her, at least until next year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this feature, Lisa! It really brightens my day to see all of these stylish ladies with their adorable fur babies. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Look at all the cute pets. I have always wanted a dog, but have to wait until we get a house.

    Pacey is so adorable I can't believe she's camera shy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, where are Kristin and Kya in these photos? The tulips are so lovely! And I absolutely adore the look that Pacey has in the second photo -- so sweet and shy, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aw! I remember while looking at anthroholic reader outfit post I always noticed how many pets were in the pics ( Don't they always want to pose for the camera lol) I'm so glad you feature them here. this is adorable. When will you post again? I will love to send pics with my 2 dogs! They always end up in my pics somehow.

    belisteaparty@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awwwwe!! I LOVE these photos! Everyone looks amazing and all those pets are just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great set of reader outfits, Lisa! And look how big Pacey is getting -- that's just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...