03 April 2011

Sequins, Florals, Ruffles for the Weekend

A couple of looks from the weekend in celebration of the finally beautiful weather in the SE. I hope you gals are all enjoying the rest of your weekends - can you believe it's April already?

IMG_2854

IMG_2870IMG_2878

Top: J. Crew island paisley perfect (worn here before - similar here)
Dress: Anthropologie Jonsey night moves chemise (flirtier here or dressier here)
Shoes: Sofft giovanna (worn here before- similar here or here)
Necklace: fuzzyelephant via Etsy (worn here before )
Bracelet: Forever 21 faceted cube spiral (worn here before)

IMG_2911

IMG_2922IMG_2927

Top: J. Crew sequin boatneck (worn here before - similar here or here)
Shorts: Xhiliration by Target challis
Shoes: Libby Edelman alpha
Necklace: Laila Rowe
Clutch: Old Navy (worn here before - similar here, -ish here)

♣   ♣   ♣   ♣

Please don't forget to submit your Anthropologie-inspired outfits for the upcoming Respect the Outfits reader feature! Outfit pics, details and links to the outfit post can be sent to respecttheshoes(at)live.com.

♣   ♣   ♣   ♣

Here are some of the cool giveaways of the week:

♣  Elizabeth from Delightfully Tacky is giving away a pair of over easy boots by BC Footwear. Contest ends tonight!

♣  Kendi from Kendi Everyday is giving away a $50 gift certificate to Spotted Moth. Contest also ends tonight.

♣  Aimee from Song of Style is giving away a $75 gift certificate to Threadsense. Contest ends April 4.

♣  Molly from My Closet Travels is giving away a $25 gift card to Anthropologie. Contest ends April 5.

♣  Elaine from I'm clothed much is giving away a pair of earrings and bracelet from Matasse. Contest ends April 8.

♣  Runway Rundown is giving away three $100 gift cards to Tobi. Contest ends April 8.

♣  Elle from Fast Food & Fast Fashion is giving away a many belles down rhonda dress from High Gloss Fashion. Contest ends April 11.

♣  Meggy from Chasing Davies is giving away a light grey ruffled dress by Shabby Apple. Contest ends April 11.

♣  Shasta from Shasta Anne is giving away a $100 gift card to Forever 21 and a $100 Exxon gift card. Contest ends April 15.

♣  Dea from the dea diaries is giving away a $25 gift certificate to Apothica. Contest ends April 15.

♣  Natalya from Natalya's Closet is giving away a red plaid shirt dress that she made! Contest ends in April, data TBA.

25 comments:

  1. Look at you all dolled up for the weekend - you look beautiful! I can believe it's April, but I can't believe how freezing cold it still is here in PA - brrrr! Jealous that you are in shorts and sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these outfits! I love when you do the give-a-way posts what a great idea & it allows people to find blogs they might not have before!

    I am doing a give-a-way in a couple of weeks, I hope I can be featured!

    <3
    http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your outfits! Would NEVER had dreamt to wear the paisley shirt that way, will have to keep it in mind! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both are great, LOVE the pattern mixing in the second.. you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your black anthro dress is such a fun piece! I'm head over heels in love with the flirty hemline.
    And you have masterfully combined stripes and florals here, my dear. I'd say it's just about perfection!


    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. Your outfits are so pretty and feminine and WARM WEATHER appropriate.
    It's still cold and dreary here in WI. I can't wait to bare my legs and don some pretty light outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your mixed patterns and bright flats in outfit #2, everything works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super-cute weekend outfits Lisa, love the stripes and sparkles top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have such a knack for being super creative with your outfits, yet they always make sense! Love these outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in LOVE with your second outfit. Especially the sequin and striped top. It is so fun and so cute. I love teh stripes and floral combo too!!

    xo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great looks! I love the floral print shorts and your necklace in the first outfit is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute spring ensembles Lisa! You are looking quite sultry in that first outfit. I can't believe it's April too. Time goes by so fast, doesn't it?
    Oh yeh - noticed your new header - nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both outfits are so fab. I can't even pick a favorite.

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both outfits are great, but the pattern mixing has to be my favorite look!! Love the gold clutch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous. I love how you paired the chemise with that blouse. And the floral shorts?! Love them. Seems you had a very cute weekend and that the weather is warmer where you are versus here. Jackets all weekend and cold breezes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so cute!! I adore those pink shoes I think they are calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soooo jealous! here you are in summer already. not fair.

    How did I miss the sequin stripes- I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those shorts are so cute on you!
    I love both outfits, you look amazing in any and all styles. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGOMGOMGOMG sequins, stripes, floral, metallics and fushia hot pink all in one outfit..

    one word

    LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. those shorts are adorable!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Goodness! How fun is the second outfit? You WORKED it!! BTW- love the new header. You had me at the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow I follow your blog and I must say your two outfits are amazing! The first one compliments your proportions perfectly and has a sweet touch with the swinginess of the dress. And you in the shorts and sequin tee is so chic. I love the combination. So unexpected. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the asymmetrical hemline on that Anthro dress. I can just see it flowing in the breeze.

    And the second outfit is perfection. Those shorts have such a fun print and looks great with a little sequin action.
    I was just thinking about buying a pair of fuschia sandals and this only intensifies that urge! Thanks, Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...