23 February 2011

Respect the Outfits (outtakes)

It's that time again! Don't you hate it when your self-timer goes off unexpectedly or your photographer catches you mid-eye cross? When your "glam" hip lean ends up being a teeter over the couch? When your pet comes barreling into a room or you didn't realize your skirt is all twisted to heck? Especially when you're in the middle of a particularly fierce pose? As style bloggers, I am sure that is part of the bane of our blogee existence, but now it is time to give those photo bloopers their own moment in the sun and for us all to have a good chuckle over each other's perfect imperfectness!

Here's this week's Respect the Outfits post: outtakes edition! Thanks to all your beautiful and good-humored ladies who participated this week - you all truly had me cracking up this week putting this post together! If you have any more outtakes, please hold on to them as we'll do this again in a few weeks:

♠  Hanna from Banhannas:

Vertigo trench (Marshalls find) / beige ruffle LOFT top / LOFT military long cardigan / H&M black pants / sequin animal print Sketchers flats
(See Hanna rock her look HERE)

♠  Kelly from Fashion Fuel:

Population Cardigan / J.Crew Tank / Anthropologie Openwork Vines Skirt / Nine West Shoes / Bauble Bar Bracelet
(See Kelly rock her look HERE)

♠  Natalie from When Life Hands You a Pear:

Simply Vera cardigan from Kohl's / Alfani top from Macy's / jeans are Curvy from Gap / shoes are Apt. 9 from Kohl's
(See Natalie rock her look HERE)

♠  Laurel from Trophy Boutique:

Top: Forever 21/ Skirt: YSL (Last Call) / Tights: Target / Oxfords: Madewell / Earrings: MJ
(See Laurel rock her look HERE)

♠  Cat from anthrosdottir:

southern chorus dress (anthro) / foolproof slip (anthro) / field game cardigan (sister's/anthro) / curled leather boots (anthro)
(See Cat rock her look HERE)

♠  13 from Thirteen Pounds:

boots- frye fiona / dress- velvet by graham and spencer
(See 13 rock her look HERE)

♠  Lori from Lorispeak:

Ann Taylor Loft Antique Blooms Shell / brown button-up wool skirt / H&M mustard yellow cardigan / Grey sweater tights /
Brown Franco Sarto knee-high boots / Braided orangey-tan leather belt
(See Lori rock her look HERE)


Changing Canopy dress / Arid Season Button Up / Hue Leggings / shiny stripes socks / rensellaer t-straps / 
jellybean bow earrings / fruit cooler necklace / elementary my dear belt
(See JG rock her look HERE)

♠  Anne from My Own Little Spot:


tank top from lululemon athletica
(See Anne rock her look HERE)

♠  Jen from vintageglammz:

Dress: Take Action (Anthro) / Top: Eastpointe Garden Top (Anthro) / Shoes: bought in Italy
(See Jen rock her look HERE)

♠  Dea from the dea diaries:

anthropologie fragrant valley dress / anthropologie blooming lattice cardigan / target tights / wanted t-straps
(see Dea rock her look HERE)

♠  Kristin from Lovely Apidae:

Cami: J. Crew / Cardigan: Plenty by Tracy Reese via Anthropologie / Dress: Anthropologie / Slip: Anthropologie / Tights: Hue / Shoes: Dansko

Top: J. Crew / Jeans: Joe's via Anthropologie / Belt: J. Crew / Socks: J. Crew / Shoes: Dansko
(See Kristin rock her looks HERE and HERE)

♠   ♠   ♠   ♠

And here is my recent most glorious-looking moments (gotta love the dog):

 

Thanks again to everyone who sent in their outtakes this week - let's all raise our virtual glasses for a virtual "it's Wednesday" toast and all have a good laugh over ourselves!

And Thank You for reading and visiting! Tchin tchin!

28 comments:

  1. These are so funny! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL these are adorable!!! love this feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I particularly love your photo with Pacey's rump! Many of my best pictures have a dog butt in them. I don't mind her in the photos, but she really needs to turn her best side to the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're dog is very cute. when I have my own place, I am definitely going to get one. :) I have so many of my own badly camera captured funny moments too.:P too embarrassing to show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe @ Hanna's facial expression :-) such a funny feature!

    Lisa: I saw on LGBC that you're considering a tripod! Just wanted to toss in my recommendation for this guy: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002IPHJTA. It's relatively inexpensive and solid, and comes with a carrying case!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, this is cute! i definitely have a bunch of those types of pictures (okay a lot...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha - love it. Glad to see I'm not the only one with "dog issues".

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome! What a fun idea! Maybe I should start keeping some of my outtakes instead of deleting them. :)

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had such a good laugh at all of the pictures! Loving the angled shot of Anne's t-shirt. Bahahaa, Lisa your dog is such a ham! She needs to have more cameos on your blog. =0P

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun feature! Thanks for the laugh and for including me (it's good to laugh at yourself every once in a while:)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha, I love this feature! Everyone looks so cute!

    I had a photo to send you and I totally forgot. Silly me. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are too funny and cute, Lisa!!! I love it. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great! Even in the out takes, the ladies look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, I forgot to send mine in! Agh! But I am laughing at some of these -- but it's true, even in these outtakes, these ladies still look so gorgeous! I especially love Anne's accidental "oops the camera went off too soon" closeups! I've definitely had my share of those!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I forgot to send mine it too! I love these pics though, everyone still looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is honestly the best feature ever...so so cheerful and funny. :) haha I'm bookmarking this page and coming back whenever I have a crappy day. I love people and their quirky little moments.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL some lovely facial expressions here!! haha thanks for putting together this feature.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is one of my favorite features! So funny girls!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahaha, I love how all the dogs are like, "Not this again!"

    ReplyDelete
  20. Always such a fun feature. Thanks for including me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This was a hellavu lotta of fun. Tee-hee, I adore the doggies sniffing bum bum pics. oh no, that come out weird!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for putting together these reader outfit posts Lisa! I think the ideas/themes for the posts are really fun. :D These outtakes especially make me smile!

    And I love the doggy awk butt photo bomb pics! I have quite a few of those w/ Budz too!

    Lorispeak

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love it!! This is so fun and I'm so glad you shared. Outfit pics are brutal to take - the pressure!!

    xo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are great Lisa! Looking forward to your next installment. Definitely, have lots of outtakes for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. hehehe, these pictures put a smile on my face Lisa. They are so funny! Thanks for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ha! I love the facial expressions. This feature is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh these always amuse me! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ha! Thank goodness these photos got to see the light of day! I especially like Hannah looking like she's about to sneeze on the bench.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...