25 February 2011

Another Kind of Green

I wore this earlier in the week when the weather was warm and sunny - but my bare legs and toes still got a bit of the chills from all that hibernating! This outift was assembled for JG's Inspiring Interpretations post - check it out here!




Top: J. Crew merino scoopneck (worn here before - similar here)
Tank: H&M
Skirt: Anthropologie Blue Robin twilit (worn here before - similar here or here)
Belt: Anthropologie city safari (worn here before - similar-ish here)
Shoes: Keds spright (worn here before - similar here or here or patent here)
Necklace lucie0ellen via Etsy (worn here before)

★   ★   ★   ★

I think word is already getting around, but I am so so proud that we have a full-blown author in our fashion blogging midsts now! Lisa's first book, Confessions of a Call Center Gal, is now in print and on sale on Amazon! Check out Lisa's blog here or her book here!

From one Lisa to another, here's a big bubbly virtual champagne toast in your honor!


★   ★   ★   ★

And what other nice way to start thinking about the weekend than to check out some of the cool giveaways of the week:

  Lauren Nicole Gifts is giving away a heart pendant. Contest ends today.

★  Collette from Statements in Fashion is giving away a $50 gift certificate to ModCloth. Contest ends February 27.

★  Elaine from I'm clothed much. is giving away a $25 credit to Smashion. Contest ends February 27.

★  Peggy from She Had Done What She Could is giving away jewelry from the Temple St. Clair for Target line - submit your best Target outfit by February 27 and readers get to vote for the winner the next day.

★  Roxy from Effortless Anthropologie is giving away a camelia sweater from liaMolly. Contest ends February 27.

  Delightfully Tacky is giving away a pair of baku wedges from Blowfish. Contest ends February 27.

★  Audrey from Audrey Allure is giving away a $100 gift certificate to LuLu's. Contest ends February 28.

★  Maria from Lulu Letty is giving away a $30 credit to An Eye for Vintage. Contest ends February 28.

  BonBon Rose Girls is giving away a pair of show clips from Hot Magnets. Contest ends March 1.

★  Sandy from Sandy a la Mode is giving away a $30 credit to For The Love Of Joy, a hand-made crafts shop. Contest ends March 1.

★  Lynzy from Sparkling Footsteps is giving away an octopus ring from Egokitten. Contest ends March 2.

★  Jinah from bonjour it's jinah! is giving away a $100 gift certificate to ShopBop. Contest ends March 2.

  Fashionable Academics is giving away the north shore dress by Shabby Apple. Contest ends March 3.

★  Kim from Anthroholic is also giving away a $100 gift certificate to ShopBop. Contest ends March 4.

★  Sarah from You, Me & Anthropologie is giving away a $50 gift card to either Anthropologie or J. Crew in celebration of her birthday. Contest ends March 6.

★  Melissa from A Working Mom's Closet is giving away another chance to win a $100 gift certificate to ShopBop. Contest ends March 6.

★  Maria from Infinite Whimsy is giving away a $50 gift certificate to Apothica. Contest ends ?

A ton of other great giveaways are still open for winning, check out last week's post here!

26 comments:

  1. You are a nut! That last pic made me laugh. So cute. I did the Inspiration challenge too. I can't wait to see everyones pics. Did you do an explanation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so freakin adorable! Love your outfit...so cute. I did the inspiration challenge too!! What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart this! And that belt is just perfect. Gah, experiencing minor jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love all the bright colors and the necklace is gorgeous!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pockets on this skirt! So different, so frilly, so cute. It is so nice to see something colourful on this grey and dingy day. This outfit is my sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the mention hunnie...loving the green here..and super fab necklace to boot:)

    Hope you are well..Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's that belt again, oh i love it! That skirt is also super cute, the shape looks great on you. I like your interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this skirt...the ruffles on the pockets are ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt on you. It looks better on you than it did on me. I had to resell it. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE belt and necklace, dear! I love this outfit, it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great. I really love your necklace. It pops with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit, I especially love the belt and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit is genius. So perfect - I love it. I just checked out the inspiring interpretations post, and wow is all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely interpretation! I loved coming up with my outfit and then seeing/reading everyone else's interpretations! How fun!

    Yay for Lisa's book! Can't wait to read it:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh that belt is super unique. Are the pockets functional? What a practical and stylish accessory. If I was still wearing fanny packs, I would dump it in a nanosecond for this belt.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the belt and the necklace...very cute. I also love the ruffles on the pockets of the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That belt is so unique and cool. I love the pockets on the skirt, too. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look gorgeous in this green, and I definitely need an ikat belt to complete my life...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love that skirt!....My legs aren't used to all this bareness yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all the colours, details, and textures in your outfit. perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable Combination. The little geometric necklace is perfect. I never noticed before that the City Safari Belt has zippers. Am I to assume those open pockets? I ordered Lisa's Book last week. But haven't had time to crack the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look amazing in this skirt! I kept meaning to get mine hemmed and now I haven't worn it all winter - sighs. I need to take a que from how cute you look and go dust mine off!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a colourmehappy look! Complete with a big smile. . Can you put anything in that gorgeous belt? x

    ReplyDelete
  24. That last photo is too cute! Lol. And wow that's a lot of giveaways I need to check out! Loving the outfit - I need to expand colours of my wardrobe. I don't own anything green!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that last picture of you - adorable!

    That skirt is absolutely incredible. I have to go find one! I really love the green top with the red shoes too, such a fun combo. You look fantastic!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...