08 January 2011

Other People's Blogs

I've been sorely lagging in my supposedly-weekly round-up of what the cool things I stumbled upon from other people's blogs. As my blog-trolling time has severely been limited (old work, regular life, new dog), this will become a semi-regular feature, probably once or twice a month now.

So to keep my penchant for blabbing at bay, here are some cool stuff from other people's blogs:

♣  The ultimate fashion DIY-er can take something ordinary and make it immediately special and one-of-a-kind - via Kathleen from Grosgrain:



♣  I still kind of can't let Christmas go - and with this tree, I think I have an excuse to keep it up all year - via Bakerella:


♣  Though my penchant for the holidays may not be shared by other people - via Bits & Pieces:


♣  If I ever wanted to look like a rocker-biker-superhero-glamourista just to out to dinner - via Chiara from The Blonde Salad:


♣  Cold noodles with peanut sauce - one of my favorite foods that I haven't had in far too long - via david lebowitz:



♣  Sometimes a woman's sartorial choices aren't truly appreciated - especially by most members of the opposite sex - via the man repeller:


♣  We all love ikea - but have we ever thought to customize the utilitarian company's off-the-shelf wares? - via ikea hacker:


♣  Fashion is fun - so have fun with it and be unafraid - via Anna Dello Russo:


♣   ♣   ♣   ♣

A bevvy of beautiful bloggers are generously hosting some wonderfully cool giveaways this week:

♣  Elle from Fast Food & Fast Fashion is giving away an Anthropologie Blooming Triad clip.

♣  DrBabyMamaDrama has a medley of different giveaways including one for a $25 gift card to J. Crew and a pair of crystal heirloom earrings. J. Crew contest ends today!

♣  Tippy from tres tippy is giving away a $45 gift card to allmodern.com. Contest ends January 9.

♣  Diana from exPress-o is giving away a $50 gift certificate to Belvedere Designs. Contest ends January 9.

♣  BonBon Rose Girls is giving away two sets of personalized stationary from Poppy Papers. Contest ends January 11.

♣  Tieka from Selective Potential is giving away a $40 store credit to Asian iCandy. Contest ends January 11.

♣  Tara from Little Girl Big Closet is giving away a $50 gift card to Anthropologie in celebration of her first blogiversary. Contest ends January 15.

♣  Annie from Fashionable Asians is giving away a Mulberry for Target crossbody purse and an usamimi headband. Contest ends January 15.

♣  Brittany from Finders Keepers is giving away a $100 gift card to ShopBop. Contest ends January 16.

♣  Wild as a Mink is giving away a goody made by her from Brooklyn Charm. Contest ends January 16.

♣  Mommy's Reviews and Giveaways is giving away custom design blog package worth $120. Contest ends January 22.

♣  Young Sophisticates is giving away a $200 gift card to EmersonMade. Contest ends January 28.

And as if you didn't already know - Anthropologie is giving three lucky people the opportunity to win a $500 gift card each! Contest ends January 17.

5 comments:

  1. I've said it before and I'll say it again - one of my fave features of your blog! I'm sure its very exciting for people to see you've featured them!

    Great job as always Lisa!

    besos,

    ML
    Happy, Happy New Year!

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    Thanks so much for including Young Sophisticates on your list!

    Here's to a fashionable and fabulous 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    MissAnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I love this feature! You've introduced me to so many new wonderful blogs. Truly inspiring. Thanks to you, I am now officially a HUGE fan of the man repeller and ikea hacker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loveeee these links!
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...