As my way of recap, I considered doing a fave outfits post, but as I started going through my pics, I realized how much they plain sucked early on and how I think my style is still developing and trying to find itself. So I thought it'd be way more appropriate to recap some of my fave purchases from this past year:
1. Anthro Roaming Ruffles cardigan - love this easy pop of color, perfect cardi for dresses
2. J. Crew Evie blouse - I've worn this to death for work events
3. H&M drop-pocket skirt - snack pockets, 'nough said
4. Anthro Field skirt - my first yellow skirt
5. Lands' End Canvas gingham poplin shirt - my summer workhorse
6. Anthro Bianka blouse - cheap for Anthro and great color and fit, I need to collect them all
7. Mossimo by Target wedges - best $25 spent ever
8. Forever 21 plaid shirt - comfy, colorful and cheap? So in ...
9. Uggs Desoto boots - after hauling through the snow and cold in them, I am now an Ugg convert
10. Banana Republic classic skinny jeans - my intro to skinny jeans and not absolutely hating them
So that's me, how about you - what have been some of your favorite purchases of this year? Any unexpected favorites?