30 October 2010

Pretty Please?

I'm sitting here at the lounge in LAX passing the time before I need to board my 20 HOUR LONG flight to Asia (mixed emotions here, ladies - super-excited about my trip, not hot on all the time I'll be logging in a big metal tube at 40,000ft).

But with some time to kill, I've got to catch up on some blog reading - and found out I'm in the running to run some beautiful jewelry from Tara's last giveaway! If you have a sec, please take a look at the candidates - and pretty please vote for me? You can check out the great line-up of fall garb and put in your vote HERE.

And if you haven't found Tara's fantastic Anthro-centric blog yet, please check out Little Girl Big Closet! Her outfits are gorgeous and I always always get jealous pangs staying at her thick glossy locks - le sigh!

15 comments:

  1. Safe trip. Please post great outfit pics from Asia....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip!! Hope you can also get some sleep on your plane trip!

    Lorispeak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa! Putting my vote in now! It's so hard to choose, im going to have to put a few other votes in for Lori and Swati!
    Cheers
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just voted, good luck!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever I have to travel all the way to Asia, I always have to prep myself, mentally and physically!

    Have a great and safe trip my dear.

    I'll head over and vote!


    besos,

    ML

    Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted! Have a great trip and post some pics when you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The time will go by quicker than you think. Have fun in Asian!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I went to China, I just blocked out where I was and resigned myself to the time factor. Have fun. I would go back to China in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your flight went fine!! I HATE flying but with enough Xanex any flight can be OK!!! I will totally go vote!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your second outfit in Tara's contest. The plaid shirt and blue skirt are awesome together! I hope your flight went fine and that you're getting to relax in between all those business meetings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh have a wonderful and safe trip. We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What?? YOu're going to Asia? That's awesome. Have fun!!!

    www.clothedmuch.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...