03 September 2010

Other People's Blogs

Happy Labor Day Weekend, ladies! Here's this holiday weekend's edition of cool stuff from other people's blogs - think family, parties, and DIY, all with exceptional style:

♥  Having style doesn't take a backseat just because a gal is expecting. Take these two very lovely (albeit different) mommies-to-be as examples - via Jen from Jen Loves Ken:


♥  ... And Sarah from Small Town Chic:


♥  Space-saver, cheap DIY and wearables as art? Oh what an excuse to expand my collection ... via Apartment Therapy:


♥  Kudos goes to this fabulous do-it-all-against-all-odds mama who throws a back-to-school fiesta for her kids every year the likes of which I have never seen - via Stephanie from NieNie Dialogues:



♥  Oatmeal peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie sandwiches with Nutella filling? Oh my waistline ... via Gail from The Pink Peppercorn:


♥  How did I not know about the queen of DIY until now? Girlfriend even has a book out now - via Erica from P.S. I Made This... :


♥  Vintage brooches are beautiful on their own, but even more so when they're displayed as mementos from your wedding bouquet - via Elizabeth from Peacock Feathers:


♥  What event doesn't instantly feel more festive with the inclusion of balloons? This party planner has got loads of interesting ways to use them - via Jordan from Oh Happy Day:


And of course we're not lacking in any cool giveaways just because it is a holiday weekend:

♥  Diana from exPress-o is giving away a $50 gift certificate to Lisa Leonard Designs jewelry. Contest ends September 3.

♥  Target Addict is giving away a Sonia Kashuk makeup bag. Contest ends September 4.

♥  EmmyLou from Tales of an All American Girl is giving away a floral headband from EmilyOh! Contest ends September 5.

♥  Lynzy from From Skirts to Skillets is giving away a vintage blue dress from LoveThyVintage. Contest ends September 5.

♥  Kendi from Kendi Everyday is giving away a $25 store credit to Huzzah Vintage. Contest ends September 5.

♥  Gabby from Gypsy Diaries is giving away an item if your choice from In Honor of Design jewelry. Contest ends September 5.

♥  Kim from Anthroholic is giving away a Sophie clutch from Nana by Sally. Contest ends September 6.

♥  Brit from Dave and Brit Plus One is giving away a Thirty-One Gifts monogrammed picnic thermal tote. Contest ends September 6.

♥  Ashley from A Fashion Fixation is giving away a beaded bib necklace from Fred Flare. Contest ends September 6.

♥  Liz from lizzypunch is giving away a crystal antiqued leaf necklace from FENNOfashion. Contest ends September 7.

♥  Rosa from Love at First Shop is giving away a $25 gift card to Anthropologie and the Double Torsade necklace in turquoise. Contest ends September 7.

♥  Kelly from the glamourai is giving away a $500 gift certificate of your choice to any of Beso's online stores. Contest ends September 8.

♥  UPDATE: Fashionable Academics is giving away a Little Woolf charm necklace by Wendy Brandes. Contest ends September 9.

♥  Pretty Pleased is giving away a Wendy Mink hammered metal cuff bracelet. Contest ends September 9.

♥  Erika from Cafe Fashionista is giving away copies of Cecily von Ziegesar's latest book, Cum Laude. Contest ends September 11.

♥  Lisa from My Magnificant Obsession is giving away a ShaToBu body shaper. Contest ends September 14.

♥  Gigi from Gigi's Gone Shopping and Fabulous Florida Mommy are each giving three of their readers an opp to win a $50 gift card from Talbots and a pair of Talbots jeans. Then those lucky gals will each be in a drawing for an even bigger prize at Talbots! Contest ends September 15.

♥  Sharon from OHBEAUTY is giving away a cache of beauty products. Contest ends September 19.

♥  Lorna from Raindrops of Sapphire is giving away a piece of denim jewelry from K.B. Lush. Contest ends September 20.

♥  GalTime is giving away your choice of a $25 gift card to either Sephora, Target or Amazon. Contest ends September 24.

♥  Cara from Lilac and Grey is giving away a $45 gift card to CSN Stores. Contest ends ?

13 comments:

  1. Holy Cow...Im soooo going to check out all these giveaways..Ive entered some already.....but there are wayyy more I didnt even see..thanks for the list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might just have to start throwing myself back to school fiestas! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nie is just amazing!!! How does she do it all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I need to display my shoes exactly like that! :) And um, the cookies need to get in my tummy, like now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love this part of your blog Lisa!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shoes on the wall. The perfect 'art' if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such interesting blogs, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the brooch bouquet! I think I may try that as a way of storing/displaying my own little collection. :)

    Thanks for posting the information about the Talbots contest, too! Have a wonderful evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am officially obsessed with P.S. I Made This now! Thanks so much for telling us about it! I'm dying to recreate her macrame necklace and neutral wrap heels (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the only blog where I read from top to bottom because I will surely find something that interests me... Thanks for sharing all of the above!!! =)

    You are so good at this... Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa,

    I love the Shoes on display. That's what I do with all my jewelry.

    Who would of thought to do OOTD's in maternity wear. Makes sense. Now that Anthro is starting a Bridal Line, It's just a hop and a skip into Maternity. Hehe!

    This is one of my favorite posts.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that "shoe rack"!
    Thanks for spreading the news about my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comments, ladies! This post definitely takes up the most time for me to put together, so it's nice to hear that it is appreciated! There are so many great blogs out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...