15 June 2010

Business as Usual

Quickie post - OK, first off, yes I did cave and purchase the Cartonnier Hello Sunday Blazer.

Second, so far my FL trip is above and beyond last week's whirlwind - like, I've gotten to be outside the immediate area of my meetings, I've gotten to eat, I've gotten to sleep ... and heck, I packed for the weather this time. What a nifty idea.

Here's my OOTD from dinner last night:




Top: slub tee from Target
Skirt: Anthropologie Edme & Esyllte Royal Poinciana
Belt: J. Crew elastic blossoms belt
Shoes: Clarks Artisan Herring ballet flats
Necklace: J. Crew beaded ribbon

And here's my biz-cas outfit for today:



Dress: Banana Republic shirtdress
Sweater: J. Crew Jackie cotton cardigan
Belt: J. Crew elastic blossoms belt
Shoes: Sofft Vivian


And the hotel was so nice - they left a little treat for my room! Nothing like having the opp to drink an entire bottle of wine by myself in my hotel room ... Except what I really wanted was some water! The only water in the room was $4 a bottle (say what?!) - though at about 11:35 p.m. I did cave.

Hope you all are having a great week so far - off to do some e-mails before calling it a day for my 5:00 a.m. wake up tomorrow (ouch).

10 comments:

  1. What a cute skirt!:D Oooooh, wine, I need a glass right now!

    Have a good night sleep, okay?:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits. Glad you bought the blazer. You're going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love the shirtdress and cardi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was wondering about that j crew belt! it is really darling up close. i am jealous and impressed you got brie as a hotel treat. luuuucky.

    somehotdishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this skirt! Saw it today at Anthro and was mad it wasn't my size. Looks GREAT on you!

    And I'd never even noticed that belt at the store or online. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first skirt with that belt! So cute. And the second outfit is just gorge!

    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I like your outfit!
    Can't wait to see the blazer on you. I am still holding out. My birthday is soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving both outfits!

    I know what you mean about the water!
    When I was in St.Louis for business in April I had to buy a case for my room so as to not dehydrate and die.
    At least you had a mini fridge with $4 bottles! I had nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last photo is really good!


    http://colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. 5am wake up? NO THANKS, haha! I love the black dress on you! That sea blue cardigan keeps it from looking too dark and heavy, too! And HOORAY for appropriately packing for the weather! I bet Florida is hot hot hot right now! And WOW, the most I ever got from a hotel for free were some dinner mints on the pillows. I need to stay where you are, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...