09 May 2010

Shake Your Love

Hi ladies - I hope everyone's had a lovely Mother's Day weekend, regardless of whether or not you're a mom. You should all be loved and appreciate no matter what time of year it is.  :o)

I'm going home in a week to see my mom - one of the few perks of working from home (I can work from almost anywhere!) - so I am super-excited about that, and that is my M-Day gift to her (OK, it's like a gift for me as well).

BF and I had a super-cas weekend and ran a few chores, had a little fun, ate some yummy food. We did a wee bit of mall browsing on Sunday and I was good and didn't buy anything! We did buy the BF a new desk, myself a new desk lamp (really not needed, but so pretty and cheap!) and I got our formerly-wee tomato plant a nice roomy new pot to stretch out in.

Here were my OOTDs from this past weekend:




Shirt: Gap cotton chambray safari
Shorts: Anthropologie Hei Hei Heatwave (worn here before)
Necklace: babyjewlz from Etsy
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks Edamame wedges



Dress: Mossimo tank dress from Target
Cardigan: H&M marled cotton (worn here before)
Sandals: Sofft Roma woven leather thongs (silver/black version here)
Necklace: Ebay

My new Ikea lamp! Embroidered flowers.

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE those shorts! Such a cute pattern! The same can be said about your new desk lamp! Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thing Hawaii doesn't have.. IKEA!! and they don't even ship here.. boo! hee hee. I hope you have fun visiting with your momma!

    and those shorts are awesome. I love them.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that is an adorable lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your outfits, and that's such a pretty lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your chambray top is amazing :) Love that lamp, too!
    Melanie@Unravelled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been meaning to, um, fall into the gap, and now i have a reason to — that chambray shirt is killer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shorts are SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, I like those Clarks sandals! I may have to swipe your shoe collection, haha! The chambray shirt is AMAZING, and I love the dress with the cardigan as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks much, Tam! Hope you have a wonderful week too.

    Thanks, Sharon. I'm really looking forward to going home for a few days. Ach, Hawaii has no Ikea, no Anthro ... if it wasn't for the whole living in paradise part, I'd feel bad for you guys. :o)

    Thanks, Liz, Audrey, Melanie and Kristin!

    Thanks, Kcookski. I've seriously been wanting to wear that darn chambray shirt everywhere - it is so comfortable.

    Thanks, Amy. I don't know why I stayed away from Clarks for so long. Their Indigo line makes really cute shoes and their Artisan line had the BEST ballet flats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...