31 May 2010

Outfit Roundup and Some Festival Medley

Happy Memorial Day! Please remember to take a moment out of your day to remember the reason why today is a national holiday.

BF and I have been busy this long weekend and are planning to take it easy today with some Super Mario Galaxy 2 game and enjoying our new grill. Here's a medley of some of my outfits through this weekend. Yes, I dug into the comfort department and pretty much shorted it for most of the weekend.


Sweater: Per Una by Marks and Spencer (worn here before)
Tank: Gap Body
Shorts: Old Navy pleated cotton
Shoes: Keds Spright wedges (worn here and here before)


Shirt: J. Crew Perfect Fit sunshine peony (now on sale in stores)
Shorts: J. Crew chino
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Etienne Aigner Roz


Shirt: Lands' End Canvas gingham poplin (worn here before)
Shorts: J. Crew chino
Belt: J. Crew snake embossed
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Bracelet: Old Navy enamel

And because my hair won't be looking like this again any time soon, here's a pic of it right back from the salon on Friday:


Some of you asked for it, here are some quick pics from the Renaissance Festival. Next weekend is the last weekend, so go if you haven't had a chance to yet! Yes, there is some cheesy goodness x10, but the BF and I still had a ton of fun and enjoyed the day.






Course one: Me knawing on a smoked turkey leg. The fair food is part of any festival fun!

12 comments:

  1. are those fresh highlights?! lookin' good, girl.
    i love all the shorts looks. i always feel like i shorts-circuit (ha!) and go too casual. those are all great dressy looks.
    cool pix from the renaissance festival, too!

    somehotdishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those red wedges, darling outfits! You are all pulled together.

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little red wedges, and it looks like you had a great time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks fab!!! And I LOVE that marks & spencer sweater. Everytime we go to the UK it's my first stop, they have such cute clothes and food! The renaissance fair photos remind me of disney world :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all three outfits! Shorts are outside of my comfort zone too, but a necessary part of life when it's super hot - you look great in them! Your hair looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all - my favs, stripes, gingham and that awesome Jcrew print! I love your hair too! Looks like you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those red wedges are some of my faves out of your shoe collection. Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfits!! My favorite is the second one with the floral top, so fresh and summer-ish!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great weekend and your hair looks awesome! I love your red wedges. And the hot dogs you mentioned sound amazing! I love a good hot dog. :)

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting, Karena, Pretty Little Pictures and Marie!

    Thanks, Kcookski. Yes, fresh highlights. I'm on the fence on whether or not I'm going too light, but once you start, you kind of can't go back ...

    Thanks, Tippy. I wanted to buy a ton of stuff when I was there, but kept myself pretty good since I didn't know the conversions then!

    Thanks for your lovely comments, Valerie, Breanne, Peggy and Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of your shorts looks! I keep wanting to wear mine but faltering.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just catching up - but I love the shorts looks! My FAV is the gingham shirt - wish I could pull it off. LOVE the hair, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...